If you're having a medical emergency, please call 911. If you are a patient and your problem is urgent and cannot wait until regular office hours, please call Wayne Healthcare at 937-548-1141, and leave a message with the operator. A provider will return your call. If your telephone call is deemed to NOT be a medical emergency, you will be subject to charges for a telephone consultation. If you are calling to refill a prescription, please contact your pharmacy for them to send a refill request to your provider.
If you're having a mental health emergency you may call the crisis hotline for Darke, Miami, and Shelby County at 1 800 351 7347. If you need to speak with the provider on call for Family Health, please call Wayne Healthcare at 937-548-1141, and leave a message with the operator. A provider will return your call. If you are calling to refill a prescription, please contact your pharmacy, and they will send a refill request to your provider.
- Abdominal Pain
- Bronchitis & Respiratory Infections
- Cough & Cold
- Dog Bites
- Initial evaluation and treatment of minor injuries
- Insect Bites
- Deep cuts needing stitches
- Minor Burns
- Pink Eye
- Seasonal Allergies
- Sinus Infections
- Skin Infections
- Sore Throat
- Splinter Removal
- STD Testing/Treatment
- Swimmer’s Ear
- Urinary Infections
- Vaginal Infections
- For all Darke County and surrounding area residents.
- Patients seen on a walk-in basis.
- Radiology on site.
- Sliding fee scale available for qualifying incomes.
- Your primary healthcare provider will be notified by an After Hours report for follow up care.
- Please contact Wayne Healthcare to speak with a physician.
Due to time constraints, we are unable to see the following conditions:
- Worker’s Compensation Cases
- Employee Physicals (Flight Physicals/ODOT)
- Annual/Wellness Physicals for Insurance
- Well Child Checks
- Mental Health Problems
- Disease Management
Please be aware that we do not fill narcotics.
Located in Suite 2
5735 Meeker Road
Greenville, OH 45331